Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hold the presses, T.I. is sick of his punishment



Rapper T.I. has just completed month one of his eleven month lockup, following a drug bust leading to charges for violating probation. His peeps have sorted a way for him to get messages out from prison, which he is actively using to bitch, sulk, and otherwise talk about how he doesn't want to be locked up. No way.

You're a dick, T.I. Moments like these make me respect Weezy that little bit more, for dealing with his time like a man. Imagine if weezyloveshisfans.com had been pleasefeelweezysincarcerationpain.com. Fuck that. Live by tha drank, die by tha drank. Suck it up, smuggle in an mp3 player, and do some pushups.

"Even though it's been a long road, I'm still standing, barely but nevertheless still standing." I think maybe what's happening here is my grip on ebonics isn't strong enough. Maybe long road has something to do with testing positive for opiates and possession of purple drank and violating probation? Who can be sure, all I know is that photo makes him look like that punk from San Andreas you're meant to hate.

I'm a mahfuckin' genius
(parody, innit)

When you have nothing but time to come up with sincere sounding messages, which generally make people buy more of your records, or at least not hate you, and still come out with "fuck prison yo," it's fairly safe to say you don't have half the grip on the game that other rappers do.

From the pen of TI


All this time inside has been very inspirational for me, and I feel like I am learning a lot about what it means to be connected to something spiritually greater than myself


I love all my fans, you are the greatest. Keep on with that fan mail because if it weren't for you guys these dark days would be even darker. RESPECT


Thanks for your kind words, fans. It is a daily struggle but I will see it through like a man and atone for my sins. I will be back bigger than ever to tear up the charts. PEACE and LOVE KING*


Fuck prison, this pain is unlike any other. My family were criminals so this ain't my fault. Time to get selfish. Yeah, let's go with that.

RAP GENIUS UP IN HURR.


TMZ has the full message for your perusal

6 comments:

  1. Wait, that's not Obama?
    Either way, send him back to prison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you man. Even though their musics great and stuff, they get what they deserve...

    Watch your language though, not that it offends me, but you may want to mark your Blog for adult content, or censor, to avoid getting into trouble!!

    You've got a new follower here. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. you would think he learned his lesson in the federal pen. but now hes just adding to his rap sheet. he is not in anyway boosting his ego.

    t.i. needs a real reality check.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another one of these guys? Ugh, I'm sick of hearing about them and their "problems".

    ReplyDelete
  5. this pretty much works for me.

    smoochies n' poopies. :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh c'mon :D
    i would never bring him out.
    He deservs prison :P

    ReplyDelete